To Our Valued Mercedes-Benz Customers,
As we continue to respond to the changing needs of our Customers and Employees during the COVID-19 environment, our focus is first and foremost on everyone’s health and safety. We recognize our duty to minimize your exposure and as such, have committed to the practice of social distancing. While we continue to serve your needs, we have made the following changes to allow everyone to feel comfortable and operate at their best.
*Starting September 1st 2020, facemasks will be required to be worn within the dealership.
- We will have both our regular Sales and Service doors open to the dealership.
- Sales appointments are preferred, but we do accept walk-ins –*may have to temporarily wait outside to maintain social distancing measures inside the dealership
- You will be greeted with hand sanitizer and a questionnaire
Monday to Friday • 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday • 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday to Saturday • 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday • 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday • 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Seats within each of our lounges are placed 6 feet apart from each other
- We ask that you please place the available signs on your seat after sitting on it, to notify a staff member that it needs to be sanitized
- We offer additional seating outside to enjoy the beautiful weather
- We continue to offer touchless service appointments, including full sanitization of your vehicle before and after the appointment. Our social distancing measures will continue, along with touchless payment options and friendly smiles.
- Chairs for customers are placed 6 feet back from our Sales Ambassador’s desk to maintain social distancing
- The Sales Ambassador will move back 6 feet if the customer requires a closer view of the computer screen
- 6 feet distancing measures are in place
* Our Courtesy Car Wash will remain closed until further notice – thank you for your understanding
Additional measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Touchless service appointments continue to be implemented for all service customers, as well as pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
- We have reduced the number of employees working at the dealership at any one time to help limit larger gatherings and face-to-face interactions
- We have separated working spaces in our entire dealership:
- Technician bays are separated by a minimum of 6 feet
- Brand Ambassadors are separated at different parts of the showroom floor
- Our janitorial team is disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the dealership. We are continuously wiping desks, phones, door handles, debit machines, coffee machines and chair arms throughout the day
- We have replaced handshakes with waves and smiles 🙂
- We disinfect all door handles, seat belts, and operational buttons on all vehicles that are coming through our service department, immediately upon arrival and when completed before handing over to our customers
- Sanitized pens, clipboards, etc. are provided for all customer use
- Our teams are equipped with disposable gloves for their use and practice the 2-meter rule for contact
- We have formalized a protocol for all team members of steps to take at the first sign of feeling unwell
- We are restricting access for all customers that have flown on an international flight within the last 14 days. We kindly ask that you follow the self-quarantine guidelines before visiting the dealership
The Health and Safety of our Employees and Customers is our primary concern and we appreciate your patience at this time.